Blackcurrant, Lemon Zest, Juicy
Kiambu County, Kenya
SL28, SL34, Ruiru 11
Shipping & Returns
Order and Shipping Confirmation
You will receive an email confirmation once your order has been successfully placed. This will include your order number and shipping method. Please make sure your shipping address is correct as we are unable to redirect shipments once they are on route.
Orders can take up to 2 business days to be processed and shipped. Once your order is prepared for shipment you will receive a shipping confirmation email with your tracking information.
Where We Ship
We currently ship through Canada.
We offer free standard shipping on all orders over $40. All orders will be emailed a tracking number upon shipment.
Please use this tracking number to check the status of your shipment and estimated delivery time.
Please allow 1-2 business days for processing and shipping.
Applicable sales tax will be charged on merchandise total, where applicable. Taxes are calculated according to shipping destination.
We generally do not accept returns on coffee products, but if something out of the ordinary happened, please reach out to us and we will do our best to help.
We do not offer returns on bags of ground coffee. Please double check your order before requesting your coffee ground.
You can always contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
We do not offer exchanges on coffee products.
For equipment and merch the fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
When you purchase a subscription you'll receive repeat deliveries. These are based on the subscription duration and frequency that you select.
Your payment details will be stored securely and you'll be charged for each of these deliveries, unless you choose to pay in advance.
Some subscriptions may auto-renew at the end of their duration. If you don’t want to renew a subscription you can cancel it.
If you want to cancel or change your subscription, you can do it at any time. Your order confirmation emails have links to your order. You can manage your subscription from there.
See our returns policy for more details on returns and refunds.
- Apple Farm Market | 2344 West 4th Avenue, Vancouver
- City Avenue Market | 2279 Commercial Drive, Vancouver
- Donald's Market | 2342 East Hastings Street, Vancouver
- East End Food Co-op | 1034 Commercial Drive, Vancouver
- East West Market | 4169 Main Street, Vancouver
- ECM - Espresso Coffee Machines Co. | 3709 - 1st Avenue, Vancouver
- Espressotec | 1015 Clark Drive, Vancouver
- Famous Foods | 1595 Kingsway, Vancouver
- Finest at Sea | 4675 Arbutus Street, Vancouver
- Gourmet Warehouse | 1340 East Hastings Street, Vancouver
- Greens Organic & Natural Market | 1978 West Broadway, Vancouver
- Meinhardt Fine Foods | 3002 Granville Street, Vancouver
- Santa Barbara Market | 1322 Commercial Drive, Vancouver
- Source Bulk Foods | 2699 W Broadway, Vancouver
- Stong's Market | 4221 Dunbar Street, Vancouver
- Sunshine Market | 3135 Oak Street, Vancouver
- Super Valu | 1645 East 1st Avenue, Vancouver
- Urban Fare
- False Creek | 1688 Salt Street, Vancouver
- Yaletown | 177 Davie Street, Vancouver
- Shangri-La | 1133 Alberni Street, Vancouver
- Coal Harbour | 305 Bute Street, Vancouver.
- Welks General Store | 3511 Main Street, Vancouver
- Wilder Snail Neighborhood Grocery | 799 Keefer St, Vancouver
- Source Bulk Foods | Unit 150 - 3650 Mt Seymour Parkway
- Stong’s Market | 2150 Dollarton Highway, North Vancouver
- City Avenue Market | River Market, 810 Quayside Drive, New Westminster
- City Avenue Market | 120 – 2627 Shaughnessy Street, Port Coquitlam
- Pomme Natural Market | 2755 Lougheed Highway, Port Coquitlam
The Ruddy Potato | 996 Dorman Road, Bowen Island
- Urban Fare - Mission Park | 3155 Lakeshore Road, Kelowna
Totem Tea and Spice | 3467 Rue Notre-Dame West, Montreal
Ratinaud | 2157 Gottingen St, Halifax
PLEASE NOTE: Only cafés/restaurants selling retail bags listed here.
- Caffe W | 3646 West Broadway, Vancouver
- L' atelier Patisserie | 260 E 5th Ave, Vancouver
- Livia Sweets | 1399 Commercial Drive, Vancouver
- Lumine Coffee | 1965 W 4th Ave #103, Vancouver
- Mello | 223 East Pender Street, Vancouver
- The Garden Strathcona | 868 East Hastings Street, Vancouver
United Strangers Coffee | 2740 Mount Seymour Parkway
- Blacksmith Bakery - Fort Langley | 9190 Church Street, Fort Langley
- Blacksmith Bakery - Langley Airport | 5385 216 St #115, Langley Twp
Ride Hub Cafe | 40330 Tantalus Road, Squamish
- Moguls Coffee House | 202-4208 Village Square, Whistler
Station Coffee Co. | 644 2 Street SE, Medicine Hat