Production Assistant & Barista
Agro Roasters is an organic, specialty coffee roaster located in Strathcona, East Vancouver. We're currently hiring a full-time (40h/week) production assistant & barista.This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to learn more about running a coffee roaster and a cafe. Duties include fulfilling wholesale orders, packaging and delivering coffee, and working as a barista at the cafe (same location as production facility).
We're passionate about organic and quality coffee, sustainability and supporting farmers. Our customers at the cafe range from residents and local businesses, to coffee enthusiasts who often come from far away to drink and talk coffee with us. We're looking for someone who shares the same interests as we do, and who will represent our values.
Requirements, Qualifications & Physical Demands:
- Barista experience
- Latte art skills are an asset
- May work special events, as needed
- Maintains positive and professional attitude at all times
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Excellent verbal skills
- Runs errands, when needed, to pick up and/or deliver supplies
- Driver's license is an asset
- Must be legally allowed to work in Canada
Free lunch (sandwich & soup) and as much coffee as you can drink.
Please apply from within at 550 Clark Drive, Monday-Saturday 8-2pm.